1 / 4
This expedition delivers you into the middle of New Zealand by Helicopter and then raft out through the Kaweka forest Park and down through exotic forest to a takeout close to our base. This is rough camping beside some thermal hot pools the first night and in secondary bush the second night.
We supply all river gear, all food, all shuttles, and all camping equipment including sleeping mats, sleeping bags, and tents.
The rafting starts off with grade 3 water and gradually drops to grade 2 closer to the take-out.
If you prefer a more relaxed trip or wish to spend time trout fishing then contact us to add a further day into the trip.
This trip starts at our base at 9:00am and you will get back to our base mid afternoon on day 3.
Mohaka 3 day Classic expedition, 3408 SH5, RD2, Napier, Hawkes Bay, 4182, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 7:00am to 9:00pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 35 nkm from Napier airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 3.5 km from TePohue. Please contact us if you are using this option and we will collect you
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 40 km from Napier and 95 km from Taupo
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$1,025.00 - $2,075.00|
- Restricción de edad:
- Otros cargos:
- Variable charges depending on the number of clients. $4150 per tip for up to 2 people. $1250 per person for 3 to 6 people. $1175 per person for 7 to 16 people. $1025 per person for over 16 people
- Más información sobre precios:
- We require a 20% deposit to secure a booking We researve the right to cancel a trip in adverse or unsafe conditions