1 / 14
Experience gentle whitewater, pleasant places to swim and float as you take in the scenery. Recommended for those 5 years and older.
Trips begin at our base at 9:00am (different start time can be arranged). The Grade 2 Mohaka trip is a great introduction to whitewater rafting for young people. It features smaller rapids that are easy to navigate by raft or inflatable kayak. The scenery consists of gorges, forests and farms.
It offers guests the opportunity to paddle, float, swim and enjoy their surroundings. If desired, guests can bring a light lunch to snack on during the trip.
This trip is designed for young families and has a recommended minimum age of 5 years.
Mohaka Rafting is certified and Audited by Maritime NZ.
Mohaka Rafting Grade 2 - A Scenic Rafting Splash, 3408 SH5, RD2, Napier, Hawkes Bay, 4182, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 7am until 9:00pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 35 km from Napier airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 3.5 km. If you advise us that you are arriving by bus we will collect you
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 40km from Napier and 95km from Taupo
Precios y condiciones
(12 años o menos)
- Restricción de edad:
- Más información sobre precios:
- 20% deposit to confirm a booking.