1 / 3
1 / 11
The Grade 5 is Mohaka Raftings premium full day rafting adventure for those 16 and over. The Mohaka Grade 4/5 is for those wanting a serious rafting experience on a world class river.
We meet at our base at 9:00am and you can expect to arrive back at base around 6:00pm. This is a full day adventure spending around 4.5 to 5 hours on the river.
You can expect grade 5 rapids through gorges and around house sized boulders. Geological oddities and awesome scenery are part of the experience.
This adventure is a VIP trip into the heart of wilderness New Zealand. You understand why our guides believe they have one of the best jobs in the world.
We are certified and Audited by Maritime NZ for rafting
Mohaka Rafting Grade 4/5 Rafting, 3408 SH5, RD2, Napier, Hawkes Bay, 4182, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 24 hours, 7 days - October to March.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Napier Airport 40km
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 3 km at Te Pohue. This is a stop for Intercity and Naked buses. Please advise us if you choose this option and we will collect you.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- We are 40 km from Napier and 90km from Taupo
Precios y condiciones
- Restricción de edad:
- Más información sobre precios:
- We ask that a 10% deposit is paid to confirm a booking. For safety reasons we require to take a minimum of 2 rafts and a safety boater on each trip. We require 8 people minuimum before a trip is finalised. You can book a group of 8 or over, or you can book a smaller group and we will try and build a trip for you.