1 / 12
Mokoia Downs B&B offers a boutique bed and breakfast experience with high quality accommodation in a delightful country lodge. Set in five acres of secluded, park-like grounds, Mokoia Downs is home to sheep, donkeys, ducks, guinea pigs, hens and goldfish, as well as a variety of native birds.
Located just ten minutes from central Rotorua, Mokoia Downs is within easy reach of all Rotorua’s attractions, and is an ideal base from which to explore central North Island. Your extensively travelled hosts offer warm, unobtrusive hospitality, and they will be delighted to offer advice and help organise activities so that you experience the holiday of a lifetime.
Additional facilities: Pool, micro-distillery & bar, library, indie cinema.
Mokoia Downs B&B, 64 Mokoia Road, Ngongotaha, Rotorua Central, Rotorua, 3097, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8am - 10pm, 7 days. Check out 10.30am. Check in after 3.30pm.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Luggage Storage
- Swimming Pool
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 25 minutes drive from airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 10 - 12 minutes drive to bus and coach terminal
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 10 - 12 minutes drive to central Rotorua
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$225.00 - $275.00|
- Restricción de edad:
- Más información sobre precios:
- Rate includes: continental and cooked breakfast; afternoon tea and home baking; complimentary drinks each evening and, on one night of a stay complimentary liqueur sampling at our "Anglers Arms" bar; wireless broadband; use of swimming pool, cinema and BBQ; a nature trail with opportunities to feed and pet animals, and, for children (minimum age 6), a treasure hunt; laundry facilities.