1 / 2
1 / 10
The largest museum of its kind in NZ, MOTAT, Auckland’s Museum of Transport and Technology, offers a fun, interactive, and educational experience. Explore our fascinating exhibitions covering the history and development of NZ transport, technology and Kiwi ingenuity.
Visit the original Pumphouse, wander through our historic village or ride the heritage tram to our Aviation Display Hall which houses one of the largest aviation collections in the Southern Hemisphere.
Kids will enjoy the interactive examples and hands-on technology zone.
MOTAT is known as one of Auckland’s best value attractions. With regular events, school holiday experiences and monthly Live Days there is something for everyone. Visit our website to see what's on today!
MOTAT (Museum of Transport & Technology), 805 Great North Road, Western Springs, Auckland Central, Auckland, 1022, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 10am-5pm daily (excluding Christmas Day)
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Approximately a 30 minute drive from Auckland Airport.
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Approximately a 10 minute drive from the Auckland City coach terminal.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Approximately a 10 minute drive from downtown Auckland.
Precios y condiciones
- Otros cargos:
- Students (with Student ID) $8, Children under 5 years $0, NZ Senior Citizens (with Super Gold Card) $0, Family (2 adults and up to 4 children) $40 .