1 / 2
1 / 6
This is a wilderness of ancient glaciers, azure lakes, and endless runs - across 6 mountain ranges. Mount Cook Heliski has lines to suit all levels of heli-ski ability - from our exclusive terrain in Aoraki Mount Cook National Park, to the shores of Lake Pukaki and the Ben Ohau Range.
Mount Cook Heliski is professionally guided by Alpine Guides (Aoraki) Ltd and flown by The Helicopter Line. Together we pioneered New Zealand heliskiing at Mt Cook back in 1974.
We specialise in small groups and private charter, with a focus on safety and great Kiwi service.
Flying every fine day between 01 July and 30 September.
Mount Cook Heliski, 98 Bowen Drive, Aoraki Mount Cook, Christchurch - Canterbury, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 7am - 8pm during heliski season
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jul, Aug, Sep
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Main Helipad is 12km from Mt Cook Village
Precios y condiciones
- Restricción de edad:
- Más información sobre precios:
- Must be 18 or older to book. Heliskiing is weather dependent. Reconfirmation 5pm prior to the heliski day is required.