1 / 2
Mt Rosa Lodge is set amoung many acres of Pinot Noir vines near Queenstown.Guests can take a walk through the vines with a wine judge Brian Dennis and get to taste several of the wines of the region by the fireplace at night.
Nearby are some of the award winning wineries of Gibbston Valley, Perigrine and Amisfield.
Golf courses abound as well with Millbrook, The Hills, Arrowtown near.
4 ski mountians are within an easy drive from Mt Rosa Lodge.
Relax in this spectaular surroundings at the end of the day.
Complimentary dinner is provided with a 3 night stay.
Maureen is Cordon Bleu trained and originally from Burma and Brian has been the Air New Zealand Wine awards director and wine judge and well as having retails outlets.
Mt Rosa Lodge, Mt Rosa Station 55E, Gibbston Back Road RD1 Queenstown, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9371, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 7am - 10pm, 7 days.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 27Kms from Queenstown Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 32 Kms from Queenstown terminal
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 32Km from Queenstown
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$380.00 - $525.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- A complimentary dinner with a 3rd nights stay.