1 / 10
Starting from an agreed pick-up within Napier City in your choice of either one of our stunning classic cars or a modern air-conditioned car, enjoy a relaxing 20 minute drive out into the Hawkes Bay countryside to the coastal settlement of Te Awanga, where you will meet Ian Hope at his British Car Museum.
You will enjoy an hour or so to browse the huge collection of cars and motoring memorabilia before a 15 minute drive to the Hawkes Bay Independant Brewery where you can sample a range of beers and lagers brewed on-site - or if you prefer we will visit one of Hawkes Bay's 70+ wineries for a wine tasting.
Finally, a guided tour of Art Deco Napier and hear stories of the 1931 earthquake and the subsequent rebuilt of an entire city.
The Classic Car Enthusiast Experience (3 hours), 26 Lowther Place, Napier, Hawkes Bay, 4113, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 9am - 5pm, 7 days
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 10 mins drive from airport to Napier
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Pickup anywhere within Napier's Central Business District by arrangement
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$126.25 - $222.50|
- Otros cargos:
- Food is not included but entry to the museum plus wine or beer tasting fees are included
- Más información sobre precios:
- Minimum booking = two persons. Larger groups catered for - travel in convoy. Ask for our special multi-car discount.