1 / 2
1 / 6
AJ Hackett Bungy is the world pioneer of Bungy Jumping. It all started in Queenstown, New Zealand in 1988, and since then they have become an established World Leader in the Tourism Industry. Recognised for an innovative, and “outside the square” style, AJ Hackett Bungy is continually looking towards new ventures and pushing industry boundaries.
The Nevis Bungy is Australasia’s Highest Bungy with a 134m (440 feet) drop and 8.5 seconds of freefall the ground rush is like no other. Facing your fears by standing on the edge may be the greatest personal challenge of your life. Getting there requires a 40 minute drive including 4WD through a high country sheep station, followed by a breathtaking ride out to the Bungy Pod in a cable car.
Nevis Bungy - AJ Hackett Bungy, Cnr of Camp and Shotover Street, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8:40am till 2:40pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 45 minutes (no public access)
Precios y condiciones
- Otros cargos:
- NZ Students, must show a valid NZ Student ID: $245
- Más información sobre precios:
- Age: Min 13 yrs (Children 14 and under need to be accompanied by an adult) Weight: Min 45kg - Max 127kg Clothing requirements: PLEASE dress warmly. Even on the warmest of winter days you should take a jacket and wear multiple layers (long sleeves and long pants are recommended) since the weather on site can be very different to that in town. Also, please wear secure, covered footwear. UGG boots are not ideal for jumping so please do not wear these. Travel Time: Allow 4 hours round