1 / 5
We can offer sight fishing for large hard fighting brown trout in the gin clear waters of the Nelson and West Coast regions. Your guide Anton Donaldson has many years experience chasing these wily trout in the scenic back country rivers of the area.
He can help put you in front of the fish of your lifetime and give you the right flies and techniques to snare your prize.
We can arrange a trip to suit your requirements, whether you are after sight fishing, night fishing, winter fishing, trophy fishing or thread lining.
If you are after the fly fishing experience of a lifetime, contact us and we will make your dream a reality.
New Zealand Trout Fishing Adventures, 725 collingwood bainham main rd, Golden Bay, Collingwood, Nelson, 7073, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Transfers can be arranged from Nelson airport.
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$450.00 - $800.00|
- Otros cargos:
- over night camp outs, Helicopter and equipment hire
- Más información sobre precios:
- Bookings are confirmed with a deposit of 30% of the total guiding fee.