1 / 15
Old St Paul’s is a place of living history, a place that tells the stories – not only of the church but the people of Wellington and the historic suburb of Thorndon.
Constructed entirely from native timbers, the glowing interior is enhanced by stunning stained glass.
Join a guided tour and hear about the wonderful and sometimes quirky stories of the church, its site and its people on their journey from colony to independent nation.
Our lovely gift shop and all year around Christmas shop features exquisite gifts, decorations and New Zealand keepsakes. Specialising in locally made goods, there is something to suit every taste.
Old St Paul's is just a few minutes stroll from the city centre and its amenities.
Exhibition open. Venue hire.
Old St Paul's, 34 Mulgrave Street, Thorndon, Wellington Central, Wellington, 6011, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Daily 9.30am - 5pm; closed Good Friday, Christmas Day and for short periods during private functions
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 2 minute walk to central bus terminal and railway station
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 5 minute walk to Parliament and main shopping street
Precios y condiciones
- Más información sobre precios:
- Entry by donation; guided tours $7.50pp (bookings essential)