1 / 7
Situated in Clyde's historic precinct, Olivers blends the old with the new, creating a modern day ambience within its historic walls.
Olivers was built by Benjamin Naylor in 1869, to service the prospectors who sought their fortunes during the Otago Gold Rush. The Lodge and Stables have been sensitively restored and now provide eleven rooms accommodation that is elegant, unique and supremely comfortable.
A freshly baked breakfast awaits guests in the cosy 120 year old breakfast room.
Located on-site is Olivers Restaurant and Bar, the Victoria Store Brewery and the Merchant of Clyde cafe-deli-bakery.
Olivers Central Otago, 34 Sunderland Street, Clyde, Central Otago, 9330, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 24 hours
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Children Welcome
- Disabled Access
- Internet (Public Use)
- Licensed Bar
- Luggage Storage
- Pet Friendly
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Queenstown Airport - 60 minutes drive
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Olivers is in the centre of the township of Clyde, in Central Otago. It is 9 kms north of Alexandra (10 minutes driving) and 23 kms south of Cromwell (20 minutes driving) on State Highway 8.
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$235.00 - $405.00|