1 / 8
Located on Onetangi Beach, the most beautiful beach in the Auckland region.
Onetangi Beach Apartments boasts a range of self-catering apartments suitable for all budgets. It is the perfect base for ocean enthusiasts, nature lovers, families, couples, corporate groups, wedding parties or those just looking for a little rest and relaxation.
We offer quality, fully serviced holiday accommodation with on-site spa pools, WiFi and room service. Our helpful staff have the local knowledge that will ensure you get the best that Waiheke has to offer, just ask us.
Waiheke Island is a 35 minute ferry ride from Auckland’s CBD or a 45 minute ferry from Half Moon Bay for vehicles and foot passengers aboard Sealink.
Onetangi Beach Apartments, 5/7 Fourth Ave, Onetangi, Waiheke Island, Auckland, 1081, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 24 hours
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Conference Facilities
- Disabled Access
- Internet (Public Use)
- Luggage Storage
- Pet Friendly
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box at Reception
- Sky - communal
- Spa Pool
- Waste Station
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 35 minutes from Auckland CBD, 10 minutes from main town of Oneroa
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Temporada alta||Temporada baja|
|(Dec - Mar)||(Apr - Nov)|
|Por noche||$189.00 - $410.00||$165.00 - $390.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Check–in is from 2pm Check–out is at 10am Please note all our Apartments have a strict smoke free policy. If your apartment smells like smoke on your departure – you will be charged for an extra nights’ accommodation. To confirm a reservation, a deposit of the cost of the first night’s accommodation is required. Where a one-night stay is booked, 50% of the booking is required. There is an additional occupancy surcharge of $30.00 per extra guest, per night. Off-peak Season rates apply from after Easter weekend to 30th November annually. Peak Season applies from 1st December through Easter weekend annually. We have a three night minimum stay from 26th December through 10th January annually. Two night minimum stays are required on Friday and Saturday nights year-round. One night stays over the weekends may be available at the Manager’s discretion.