1 / 5
Relax and enjoy Stewart Island’s stunning coastal scenery. Enjoy a leisurely cruise of beautiful Paterson Inlet viewing hidden coves and unspoilt beaches. Whilst aboard our catamaran keep a look out for sea birds and other wildlife. Then visit Ulva Island, a renowned bird and wildlife sanctuary, see rare plants and abundant bird life during a fascinating walk (45 mins) with our nature guide.
Duration: 2hrs 30/45 mins
Stewart Island Experience also operates an exciting range of other land and water based tours, equipment and vehicle hire, in addition to the daily scheduled ferry services between Bluff and Stewart Island.
Paterson Inlet Cruises - Stewart Island Experience, Stewart Island Experience, Halfmoon Bay, Oban, Stewart Island - Rakiura, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Stewart Island Visitor Terminal, Main Wharf, Oban. Open 7 days. Daily departures during season.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Precios y condiciones
(14 años o menos)
- Otros cargos:
- Delicious picnic lunch options available, if pre-ordered (extra cost).
- Más información sobre precios:
- Prices are valid from 1 November 2015 – 31 October 2016 and are per person and based on a Paterson Inlet Cruise departing Stewart Island. Infants (0-4 years) carried free of charge. If cancelling or amending a retail booking, a refund will only be granted when Stewart Island Experience receives notification 24 hours prior to departure.