PiwiWiwi vans are high top Toyota HiAces, professionally converted complete with full size double bed, 2 burner gas stove, grill, fridge, sink and loads of storage space.
For surfers we’ve added tons of useful stuff: straps to hold your board safely out of the way INSIDE the van; surf guide book; wetsuit store.
For everyone we've added USB charging points front & rear for all your gadgets, brand new stereos with MP3, WMA, AUX and USB so you can bring your own tunes on the road.
PiwiWiwi are in Raglan, a beautiful little Kiwi town and home to some of NZ’s finest waves. We’re easily accessible from Auckland and Hamilton and can arrange transport to get you here. We’re a small, friendly company and would love to hear from you.
PiwiWiwi Campervan Rentals, 13B Uenuku Avenue, Raglan, Hamilton - Waikato, 3225, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Only 2hrs from Auckland Airport, 40mins from Hamilton Airport and
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 2 minutes walk to the bus stop
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- In Raglan town, 40mins from Hamilton, 2hrs from Auckland, transfers available.
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$40.00 - $250.00|
- Otros cargos:
- No hidden costs. Optional extras include surfboard hire, Auckland-Raglan transfers, zero excess
- Más información sobre precios:
- Discounts available for hires over 14 days (bigger discounts for longer hires). Drivers must be over 21 and have held a driving license for over 2 years.