The fastest, most scenic way to get from A to B across and around Queenstown's Lake Wakatipu and the Frankton Arm. Use for convenience, or a day out, with golf shuttles and scenic trips.
Queenstown Water Taxis isn't just a novel way of getting across the Lake to go fishing, to walk the tracks whether it is on the other side of the lake or along Frankton Arm. They can arrange it for you, catering for whatever you would like.
It's a stunning way to get from A to B and well worth taking your camera along, as there is amazing backdrops wherever you go on this unique style of transport with the Remarkable Mountain range, Mount Nicholas, Walter Peak all there for the viewing.
Queenstown Water Taxis Queenstown Water Taxis, 88 Beach Street, Steamer Wharf, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8am - 10pm. Charters Available 24/7 Upon Request
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 5-10km to Queenstown Airport depending on where pickup is from
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Coaches are situated in Queenstown CBD
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- In Queenstown Centre
Precios y condiciones
(12 años o menos)
- Otros cargos:
- Free for under 5 yrs