Today the Raglan & District Museum is well established in its new building which opened in 2010. With the i-Site information centre at the museum’s entrance, the museum is now open seven days a week, offering visitors a unique journey into Raglan’s history and culture.
A feature of the museum is the surfing exhibition tracing the history of surfing at Raglan from the discovery of the Point at Manu Bay through to the present day. Early longboards are on display along with a video, touchscreen and surfing memorabilia.
Raglan & District Museum Society Inc., 15 Wainui Road, Raglan, Hamilton - Waikato, 3225, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Winter: Monday to Friday: 9.30am-5.30pm Saturday and Sundays: 9.30am – 5.00pm. Summer: Monday to Saturday: 9.00am – 7.00pm Sunday: 9.30am – 6.00pm Public Holidays: 9.30am – 5.00pm. Closed Xmas Day.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- A minute's walk to bus stop
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- A minutes walk to main street
Precios y condiciones
- Más información sobre precios:
- Guided tours available for groups booked in advance