1 / 9
A key focus of the tours is what the future holds for the CBD.
The tour aims to give visitors an insight into:
* the city's vibrant past - including the history of the City's pre-earthquake buildings and features.
* The seismic forces at work in the region - including the events of the September 2010 and February 2011 earthquakes and the devastation caused.
* The innovative transitional projects that have popped up - including the ReStart Mall and Gap Filler.
*The technology involved in the rebuild - the tour will explain some of the lessons learnt from the regions seismic events and point out buildings that incorporate this new technology.
*The plans for the future - including concept designs of new buidlings and precincts in the City.
Rebuild Tours, 120 Ferry Road, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8145, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 11.30am and 1pm, 7 days
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 20 minutes from Christchurch Airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- located in Central Christchurch
Precios y condiciones
(15 años o menos)
- Otros cargos:
- No charge - children under 5 years