The Siberia Experience (Fly-Walk-Jet boat) is a unique four hour wilderness adventure. The fun begins with a 25 minute scenic aero plane flight over the breathtaking Southern Alps, viewing glaciers, rain forests and crystal clear rivers in the Mount Aspiring World Heritage National Park. Land in the glacially carved, hanging valley called Siberia.
Your wilderness walk begins when you set off down the Siberia Valley on a well marked track leading you through native beech forest and on to the beautiful Wilkin River Valley
Then it's into a jet boat for an unforgettable scenic safari on the Wilkin and Makarora rivers. Siberia Experience departs from Makarora West State Highway 6 at The Makarora Wilderness Resort and Cafe.
Siberia Experience, Makarora Tourist Centre & Cafe State Highway 6, Makarora, Wanaka, 9382, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8am- 5pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 45 minutes from Wanaka airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 45 minutes from Wanaka 2 hours drive from Queenstown
Precios y condiciones
(15 años o menos)
- Otros cargos:
- Contribution to the New Zealand Department of Conservation are included in the fare
- Más información sobre precios:
- There is the option of an extended scenic flight which gives close up views of the spectacular Mt Aspiring and her pristine flanking glaciers at a further cost of $100 per person. Please advise if you wish to up-grade your flight at time of booking.