1 / 6
The 3 hour Jet Boat Tour begins with a guided drive into historic Skippers Canyon with on board commentary from our knowledgeable drivers. You will be escorted into a land rich in gold mining history and stunning scenery via the infamous Skippers Canyon Road which was carved out of the vertical rock face by miners over 120 years ago. Getting there is half the adventure!
Once on the boat you will feel your adrenalin surge as you power deeper into Skippers Canyon through the narrowest canyons on the Shotover River. Our highly skilled jet boat drivers manoeuvre the boat just inches from the sheer canyon walls and keep the excitement levels high with speeds in excess of 80kmh and a series of full 360 degree spins.
Skippers Canyon Jet, Skippers Road, Skippers Canyon, Queenstown Central, Queenstown, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Summer (Oct-April): 8:30am, 12pm, 3:30pm. Winter (May-Sept): 9am and 1pm.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 20 minute drive
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- All coach terminals are within a 2 minute walk
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Pick up is from The Station building, corner of Camp & Shotover St, in the centre of Queenstown.
Precios y condiciones
(15 años o menos)
- Más información sobre precios:
- Family Pack: First child goes free with 2 paying adults.