1 / 6
'Chocolate Heaven' is to be found at the Silky Oak Chocolate Co factory, where the manufacturing process is explained; more importantly you can taste and buy chocolate and fudge to take away. Subject to factory schedules, you may see some of the delicious products being made!
Enter the fascinating "Chocolate Thru the Ages" Museum with hundreds of amazing exhibits to enjoy depicting the history of our love for chocolate from the Aztecs right up to modern day.
Relax in the Silky Oak Cafe while you enjoy a delicious chocolate drink ( (or tea/coffee if you prefer) and a chocolate muffin/ slice served with liquid chocolate and cream, plus a bonus take home gift (chocolate of course).
Finally, enjoy a leisurely drive back to Napier.
The Chocolate Experience "Death By Chocolate" (2.5 hrs), PO Box 4077, Napier, Hawkes Bay, 4143, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 10 mins drive from airport to Napier
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Pickup included anywhere within Napier's Central Business District
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$117.25 - $199.50|
- Otros cargos:
- Price varies dependant on the number of passengers in the car because all chocolate museum and cafe charges are included in the tour price.
- Más información sobre precios:
- More than four in your group? Hire multiple cars and travel in convoy - ask about our multiple car discount.