1 / 3
Marlborough's best kept secret. Kick back and relax in five acres of beautiful gardens in the heart of the wine region.
Treat yourselves to bed and breakfast in Kay and Brian's spacious homestay and enjoy that special camaraderie found only at a naturist venue.
Delight your senses with a relaxing dip in their fabulous heated swimming pool or luxuriate in the hot spa under a canopy of stars.
Enjoy the intimacy of your own ensuite cabin or shady on-site caravan or choose from a variety of powered and non-powered sites. Day visitors are welcome, so bring your lunchtime picnic or stay longer and enjoy the evening barbecue.
Secluded and quiet campsite with all the amenities of a regular camping ground.
No crowds, no stress, no clothes.
Wai-natur Naturist Park, 2704 State Highway 63, Wairau Valley, Marlborough, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- As accommodation hosts at our naturist park since 1998, we are well aware that this is a 24/7 business. Our peak season would cover December through until end of March.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Disabled Access
- Internet (Public Use)
- Spa Pool
- Swimming Pool
- Waste Station
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 25kms in Renwick, 37kms in Blenheim
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 25 kms to Renwick; 37kms to Blenheim
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$18.00 - $175.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Day visitors $10.00 pp