1 / 11
Built in the 1950’s on the shores of beautiful Lake Taupo, the Lodge consists of 5 stand-alone cottages, fully self-catering and sleeping from 3 to 5 people. Two cottages are absolute lake edge while the others just a few metres away.
Renovations and upgrading of facilities have been made to make your stay more comfortable but the soul of the old lodge remains.
An on-site tackle shop sells fishing licenses, lures, flies and tackle or we can hire you what you need and set you in the right direction.
Our private boat ramp allows you to launch your own boat and be fishing within minutes or you can go for a leisurely row in our dinghy or kayaks.
Create memories sitting at our lakeside barbecue area and watch the sun setting over the lake.
Waitahanui Lodge, 116 State Highway 1, Waitahanui, Lake Taupo, 3378, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8am - 7pm 7 days
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- BBQ Facility
- Internet (Public Use)
- Pet Friendly
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 5 kms from Taupo airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Intercity bus service pick up and drop off right outsde the lodge on State Highway 1
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 10 kms from Taupo town
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Temporada alta||Temporada baja|
|(Dec - Mar)||(Apr - Nov)|
|Por noche||$119.00 - $179.00||$99.00 - $159.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Extra person $20. A surcharge may apply to group bookings
- Más información sobre precios:
- Where public holidays and special; events fall into our low season, peak time rates apply