The Shepherds Cottage is a comfortable and tranquil place to stay in the secluded Mangawhero River valley, in the heart of Wanganui's hill country sheep farming region.
Located 20 minutes drive from Wanganui and one hour from Raetihi, on SH4, the Parapara Road.
The cottage is comfortably furnished with some treasures from yesteryear and polished native floors throughout with views of hills, trees and native plantings.
Relax and unwind, listen to the birds, swim in the river, or join us in the farm activities on our 400 acre sheep and beef farm - the Sicely family have farmed here since 1950, so have stories to share.
Sleeps six people, three bedrooms, one bathroom. All linen and towels supplied.
Self-catering or meals provided.
Waiwiri Shepherds Cottage, 50 Siceley Road, SH 4 Parapara Highway, Wanganui, Whanganui, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- approx. 35 mins from Wanganui airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- approx. 30 mins from Wanganui coach terminal
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 20 mins drive from Wanganui or about an hour south of Raetihi
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$150.00 - $300.00|