1 / 4
Waiheke Island is an island of great beauty – stunning beaches, vineyards, magnificent bush and beautiful views everywhere of the sparkling waters of the Hauraki Gulf and the surrounding islands and Coromandel Peninsula.
Be amazed as you walk this famous island, home to artists, winemakers and a thriving international community about how gorgeous it is. You will see wonderful birdlife, stunning views from every turn, walk along the beaches and experience the deep green of the forest heart of Waiheke all while walking our famous walking tracks. We also offer art walks, conservation themed and mindfulness walks.
Do something unique and try these tours in very small groups only 35 mins from downtown Auckland and a world away from the city.
WalkingbyNature, 44 Hekerua Rd, Oneroa , Waiheke Island, Auckland, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Office Open 24/7, tours operate daily. Clients are returned to the ferry at the end of the tour
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 40 mins to city centre, then 35 mins by ferry from there
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 2 mins to the ferry building
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 35 mins by ferry to downtown Auckland
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$99.00 - $150.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Ferry travel and lunch not included. Private tours from $250.00 (min. 2 people). See our website for more information.