1 / 6
The second of New Zealand’s only two Wilderness Lodges, this is a paradise for nature lovers, active travelers & those seeking to experience wild New Zealand. Designed to fit carefully into the landscape, it offers superb views to the peaks of Arthur’s Pass National Park.
The Wilderness Lodge property encompasses spectacular mountains, forests & rivers, and offers an exciting programme of guided activities. Discover nature and experience farming life - hike alpine trails, kayak mountain lakes, watch sheep-dogs work & see sheep shearing.
Stylish accommodation, delicious food & warm hospitality complete the Wilderness Lodge experience. Family owned and operated, the business has been at the forefront of nature protection for over 20 years.
Wilderness Lodge Arthur's Pass, 12527 State Highway 73, Arthurs Pass, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7654, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 24 hours, 7 days
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Children Welcome
- Conference Facilities
- Disabled Access
- Licensed Bar
- Luggage Storage
- Safety Deposit Box at Reception
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Less than 2 hours from Christchurch International Airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Less than 2 hours from both Christchurch and Greymouth/Hokitika
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Temporada alta||Temporada baja|
|(Oct - Apr)||(May - Sep)|
|Por noche||$549.00 - $749.00||$499.00 - $599.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Tariff includes accommodation, dinner, breakfast and two guided activities each day. Restaurant and picnic lunches and full day guided activities available at an additional charge