1 / 3
Meet talented, passionate local wine & food producers as you tour the beautiful Matakana Coast region, an hour north of Auckland. Famous for beautiful white sand beaches, boutique, world-class wineries and local artisans, our Matakana Food & Wine tour is a fantastic day trip from the city.
Transport is included - we'll pick you up from your accommodation in Auckland, then whisk you away for a day of indulgence and relaxation. Visiting vineyards like Ransom Winery and Brick Bay, you'll sip the latest vintage while getting to know the stories of the winemakers themselves. An antipasto lunch follows before visiting two local food producers - choices include cheese, chocolate and oysters. It's a delicious day out!
Book online via our website.
Matakana Food & Wine Tour, 8 Falls Street, Matakana Coast, Warkworth, Auckland, 0910, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 7am-10pm, 7 days. Tours runs daily on demand.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 1 Hour
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 5 minute walk from Warkworth bus stop. Auckland pick ups directly outside Britomart bus/train terminal in Auckland CBD by arrangement , or directly from your Hotel.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Door to door service from Auckland and Matakana coast region
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$215.00 - $265.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Price for 1 - 3 passengers is $250 per person. 4 plus passengers is $200 per person. Auckland CBD picks ups are an additional $50 per person.