1 / 6
Whether you’re looking for a weekend away or a New Zealand Adventure, The Hermitage Hotel at Aoraki Mount Cook is renowned as one of New Zealand’s most Unforgettable destinations and is sure to impress.
Awe inspiring scenery…
- New Zealand’s highest mountain – Aoraki Mount Cook
- New Zealand’s longest glacier – Tasman Glacier
- New Zealand’s darkest skies – Aoraki Mount Cook Mackenzie Dark Sky Reserve
- World’s largest buttercup – Mount Cook Lily
- World’s largest mountain parrot – Kea
Tantalise your Taste buds…
- Sip cocktails in the Snowline Lounge while the sun sets over Aoraki Mount Cook.
- Tantalise your taste buds in the Panorama Room signature restaurant.
- Soak up the alpine atmosphere over breakfast as sunlight touches the mountain tops.
- Reach giddy new heights with a helicopter or ski plane flight over the mountains – include a glacier landing.
- Join Glacier Explorers to explore one of the worlds only accessible glacial lakes containing icebergs.
- Take a Big Sky Stargazing tour within the Aoraki Mackenzie International Dark Sky Reserve.
- Stretch your legs with a relaxing short valley walk or a challenging day hike.
- Be entertained on a Tasman Valley 4WD & Argo tour overlooking the Tasman Glacier.
A Kiwi icon since 1884, with breath-taking views of Aoraki Mount Cook and the Southern Alps and unforgettable alpine activities, The Hermitage is the perfect base for your next get-away.
A haven for adventurous travelers since 1884, the world-renowned Hermitage Hotel is nestled among stunning scenery within the Aoraki Mount Cook National Park, offering a complete alpine holiday experience for all.
Haben Sie eine tolle Story? Eigenen Artikel hinzufügen