The Otago Central Rail Trail runs for 150km, from Clyde to Middlemarch in Central Otago, New Zealand.
This popular cycle trail covers a large area of the stunning Central Otago region of New Zealand - ambling past farmland, old mining towns, railway lines and awe-inspiring scenery.
• Cost: Free (donations welcome)
• Accommodation: mix of country hotels, lodges, self contained, motels, campgrounds and Bed & Breakfasts
• Distance: 150 km
• Start/End: Clyde/Middlemarch
• Suitable for: all ages
• Difficulty: anyone with a reasonable degree of fitness (no steep hills)
• Duration: 4 days +
• Season: best in Spring, Summer, Autumn - during winter some accommodation is closed
Haben Sie eine tolle Story? Eigenen Artikel hinzufügen