1 / 4
Come to Methven and you may never want to leave. This awesome winter holiday getaway destination offers a stunning backdrop of the mighty Southern Alps, first-class facilities, family friendliness, legendary après ski and a real high-country welcome.
Methven is only a 35-minute drive from the big mountain terrain of Mt Hutt, one of the largest and highest ski areas in the South Island. The trail network suits snow lovers from total beginner through to keen intermediates and even the world’s best racers and riders. High speed chairlifts, progressive terrain parks, chutes and steeps and a warm, laid back base building when you need some time out.
Mt Hutt makes skiing with the family hassle free and a whole lot of fun with dedicated – suitable for all abilities. Parents can relax with all day supervised kids programmes for 2 years upwards. New this year is the programme too. kids4free is exclusive to Mt Hutt and Methven and means that children aged 10 years and under enjoy a whole range of activities, products and services at the mountain and in Methven for FREE.
Methven is a true resort town where rural life meets adventure. The wide range of accommodation, bars, restaurants and activities makes Methven the perfect base for snow fun and relaxation. You and your family could make this the winter wonderland holiday of a lifetime!
• A scenic one-hour drive from Christchurch International Airport
• Regular transport between Methven and Christchurch Airport
• Accommodation includes hotels, motels, lodges, apartments, B&Bs and backpackers
• Range of bars, family-friendly restaurants and cafés
• Off-mountain activities include jet-boating, golfing, guided safari trips, heliskiing, hot-air ballooning and there’s plenty to see and do
Methven’s the place where the adventure begins and the welcome has no end.
Haben Sie eine tolle Story? Eigenen Artikel hinzufügen