1 / 13
May to September is one of the best times to explore New Zealand. Our maritime climate ensures we have relatively mild winters. We’ll almost always have the tracks to ourselves and the snow-capped mountains make an even more dramatic backdrop than in summer – and usually you can get a great deal on flights!
This is one of our more adventurous trips, but has options to suit a range of fitness levels and outdoor experience.
Overnight to Copland hot pools
West Coast beaches and rainforest
Mt Aspiring National Park
Aoraki/Mt Cook National Park
Skiing/snowboarding in Queenstown or
Sea kayaking in Milford Sound and cycling near Te Anau
Active Adventures - New Zealand Winter Adventure 'Winter Rimu' - 14 days, Level 1, 14-16 Church Street, Queenstown, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
- New Zealand Office HQ: 8am until 5pm Monday to Friday, with emergency after hour contact available
- May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct
Anlagen und Einrichtungen
- Nähe zum Flughafen:
- For all of our tours we offer an airport pick-up service
- Nähe zur Stadt:
- The tour starts and ends in Christchurch, NZ. We can also pick up from our joining hotel
Preise und Bedingungen
- Andere Gebühren:
- Prices are approximate conversion of our published USD rates and are inclusive of tax
- Weitere Preisangaben:
- Please contact us for further details