1 / 2
Our unique itinerary will take you downhill from the mighty Southern Alps towards the Pacific Ocean, passing a diverse range of landscapes and experiences. Encounter our highest peak, Aoraki Mt Cook, the sweeping tussocklands of the Mackenzie Basin and vibrant coastal township of Oamaru. This ride offers much more than just superb cycling, you'll talk with conservation staff about their Black Stilt Recovery Program, learn about the early history of Oamaru & be entertained by the nightly parade of the Blue Penguins, the worlds smallest! As you cycle along quiet, rural sealed roads there will also be opportunities to view ancient Maori rock art, dramatic limestone landscapes and to explore the small local communities of the Waitaki Valley.
Alps to Ocean - Guided Cycling Tour, 29 Iversen Terrace, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8011, New Zealand.
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Anlagen und Einrichtungen
- Nähe zum Flughafen:
- We are about 30 minutes drive from the airport
- Nähe zum Busbahnhof
- About 10 minutes drive to coach terminal
- Nähe zur Stadt:
- We are located just outside the main city centre and are easily accessible
Preise und Bedingungen
- Andere Gebühren:
- Single Supplement & Optional bike hire
- Weitere Preisangaben:
- Please refer to our booking Terms and Conditions on our website for full details