1 / 11
- Walk through the world’s greatest pest-protected, ecological island;
- See New Zealand’s wildlife in quasi pre-human condition – from birds to bats, frogs to reptiles, tuatara to Giant Weta;
- See the most famous location of Director Peter Jackson’s trilogies “The Lord of the Rings” and “The Hobbit”;
- Take pictures in front of Hobbit holes, Bag End, the Green Dragon Inn, the Mill and the famous Party Tree;
Explore Maungatautari in the Waikato region of New Zealand’s North Island, let our highly-knowledgeable guide show you another world of New Zealand’s environment in the magnificent ancient forest on Maungatautari / Sanctuary Mountain. Then continue on to The world-famous Hobbiton Movie Set before returning to Auckland
Auckland to Sanctuary Mountain & Hobbiton Movie Set Private Tour, Suite 276/92 Franklin Road, Freemans Bay, Auckland Central, Auckland, New Zealand.
- Monday to Sunday 8am to 8pm
Preise und Bedingungen
|Erwachsener||$375.00 - $605.00|
- Andere Gebühren:
- All rates including both entry fees and also lunch included. NOTE our tour is a Private Tour, while entry fees to Sanctaury Mountain and Hobbiton are for GENERAL Tours. Private Tours available at both for additional charges.