1 / 9
The tour range’s from 25 – 80 km of cycling per day. The gradient is mainly gently undulating, on a mix of purpose built gravel cycle trail, gravel and sealed roads. The distances biked each day will present a challenge to relish and conquer!
The awe-inspiring landscapes of Mackenzie Basin and North Otago that the trail passes through provide a wonderful backdrop and whether biking or catching a ride in the support vehicle you will experience some of the most stunning landscapes in the country.
Explore small communities of Otematata, Kurow and Duntroon. Discover the original Maori rock art, fossil sites and spectacular limestone outcrops of North Otago. Step back in time and take in the vibe of Oamaru and its splendid Victorian Precinct.
Bike the Alps 2 Ocean Trail - PureTrails NZ, 11a Langstone Lane, Northcote, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8052, New Zealand.
- 8am - 6pm, 7 days
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Anlagen und Einrichtungen
- Nähe zum Flughafen:
- 10 minutes drive from Christchurch airport
- Nähe zur Stadt:
- 10 minutes drive from Christchurch city centre
Preise und Bedingungen
- Andere Gebühren:
- bike hire $180, single accommodation $350
- Weitere Preisangaben:
- Bookings will be confirmed and held on receipt of a deposit by PureTrails New Zealand. Payment in full must be received in full at least 60 days prior to departure.