1 / 8
Three, private, quiet, luxurious self-contained cottages with walnut grove and beautiful gardens, native birds and pet sheep, 3km from Cromwell and Lake Dunstan. Close to Central Otago's award-winning vineyards, orchards, restaurants, shops, lake, activities.
A stunning location to relax and unwind, amidst beautiful surroundings and park-like gardens. Minimum two night stays. King size bed, ensuite bathroom, gas barbeque and deck area. Free: WIFI Internet, guest vegetable garden, bicycles, DVDs.
Make easy day trips to Queenstown (45 mins), Arrowtown and Wanaka (30 mins), the Central Otago Rail Trail (25 mins) and Highlands Motorsport Park (5 mins).
Winner 2014 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence and recommended by Lonely Planet Guide.
Burn Cottage Retreat, 168 Burn Cottage Road, RD 2, Cromwell, Central Otago, 9384, New Zealand.
- 8am to 8pm. Owners live on site so are available 24 hours for guests in residence.
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Anlagen und Einrichtungen
- BBQ Facility
- Disabled Access
- Nähe zum Flughafen:
- 70 km to Queenstown airport
- Nähe zum Busbahnhof
- 3km to coach terminal at Cromwell
- Nähe zur Stadt:
- 3km to Cromwell, 70km to Queenstown, 65km to Wanaka
Preise und Bedingungen
|pro Nacht||$200.00 - $275.00|
- Andere Gebühren:
- Continental Breakfast Hampers $13.50 per person
- Weitere Preisangaben:
- Accommodation is designed for couples and not really suitable for children but please enquire - we will accommodate you if we are able to.