1 / 2
Our camp is located just a stone's throw away from Cromwell township.We offer a quiet holiday destination for people from all walks of life, kiwi families and overseas holiday makers, those who want a quiet beautiful spot away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Access by boat to the lake is 500m from the camp, and a walking track takes you to a popular swimming / barbeque spot.
Surrounded by 5 award winning wineries and vineyards, there is plenty to fill in your day, if wine tasting isn't your thing there are mountain bike and walking tracks all over both Bannockburn and Cromwell, taking you in to the old gold sluicings, and past relics of stone cottages , farmers markets in summer, stone fruit and cherry picking.
Cairnmuir Motor Camp, 219 Cairnmuir Road, Bannockburn, Cromwell, Central Otago, 9384, New Zealand.
- 8.00 am until 9.30 pm
Anlagen und Einrichtungen
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Disabled Access
- Internet (Public Use)
- Pet Friendly
- Waste Station
- Nähe zum Flughafen:
- Closest airport is Queenstown, which is atleast 45 minutes drive.
- Nähe zum Busbahnhof
- 8kms, in Cromwell township, behind the Shell Service Station, in Lode Lane
- Nähe zur Stadt:
- We are approximately 8 kms south from Cromwell township.
Preise und Bedingungen
|(Dec - Apr)||(May - Nov)|
|pro Nacht||$15.00 - $18.00||$14.00 - $16.00|
- Andere Gebühren:
- Standard Cabin hire - $20- 35 per night of usage plus camp fees per adult/ child per night
- Weitere Preisangaben:
- No person under the age of 18 may occupy a site or accommodation unit without parental supervision