1 / 9
Ceres is a collaboration between the Dicey families involved in the wine industry in Central Otago. Between us we have a combined total of 35 years experience in growing grapes and making wine. We have a passion for focussed hand crafted wines that reflect the environment they are grown in. We want our wines to best express the vintage and vineyards they were created in.
The wine is named after the Roman goddess of agriculture - Ceres - using sustainable practices we reflect our respect for the land. We believe that focussed viticulture and a minimalist wine making approach allows for the full expression of Pinot Noir grown in the Bannockburn sub-region of Central Otago.
Ceres Wines, 128 Cairnmuir Road, Bannockburn, Central Otago, 9384, New Zealand.
- Mon - Fri: daily, Weekends - occasionally
Anlagen und Einrichtungen
- Nähe zum Flughafen:
- 40 mins to Queenstown Airport
- Nähe zum Busbahnhof
- 7 mins Cromwell
- Nähe zur Stadt:
- 7mins Cromwell, 40 mins Wanaka, 30 Mins Alexandra, 40 Mins Queenstown
Preise und Bedingungen
- Andere Gebühren:
- NO Charge for tasting, wines range in price from $21 - $65/bottle
- Weitere Preisangaben:
- You must be legally able to purchase alcohol (18+yrs)...