1 / 2
We have over 100 alpacas and welcome visitors to our 40 acre farm and weaving studio/shop in the beautiful Hunua Ranges. There are 3 options:
* Drop In: see the alpacas grazing, check out the weaving studio and shop – it’s free!
* Up Close: Meet, cuddle and take photos of our very friendly alpacas; we tell you all about alpacas, show you their wonderful fibre and how it is made into beautiful things.
* The Works: As for “Up Close” + lead the alpacas around the farm, walk amongst the alpacas in the paddock and try your hand at weaving.
The shop has a beautiful range of products woven on farm + a range of alpaca yarn and other alpaca products.
Make a day of it, visit the Hunua Falls, Clevedon village & the beach at Maraetai.
Cuesta Alpacas, 306 Jones Road, RD3, Papakura, Auckland, 2583, New Zealand.
- Tour times by arrangement. As we are a working farm booking is essential, please phone or email.
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Anlagen und Einrichtungen
- Nähe zum Flughafen:
- 30 minutes from Auckland airport
- Nähe zur Stadt:
- 50 minutes from central Auckland, 10 minutes from Clevedon, 5 minutes from Hunua Falls and 15 minutes from Papakura
Preise und Bedingungen
|Erwachsener||$0.00 - $45.00|
- Weitere Preisangaben:
- Drop In and visit the weaving studio and shop $0 Up Close Tour: (5 or more) $20 per adult The Works Tour: (8 or less) $45 per adult Please wear suitable shoes as we are a working farm.