1 / 4
1 / 17
Dolphin Seafaris is qualmark endorsed ecotour operator and provider of wild dolphin swimming in the Bay. Our trips depart at 8am from Tauranga bridge Marina and 815 from Mount Maunganui. (10am departure in summer season as required) Our luxury high speed vessels are fully equipped with a fun, safe, comfortable, stable, family friendly tour. We offer a swim bar experience and free swim experience. Our common dolphins love to surf and play around the boat and our customers. All the equipment for swimming is included as well as free hot drinks and light breakfast snack. Each trip is exciting and different with a variety of marine mammals. Only 2.5 hours from Auckland, 45 minutes from Rotorua and 35 minutes from Hobbiton.
Dolphin Seafaris NZ Ltd., 101 Te Awanui Drive, Mt Maunganui, Papamoa, Bay of Plenty, 3110, New Zealand.
- 7am-8pm 7days
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Oct, Nov, Dec
Anlagen und Einrichtungen
- Nähe zum Flughafen:
- close 5-7 minutes
- Nähe zum Busbahnhof
- close bus stop 10 minute walk
- Nähe zur Stadt:
- just over harbor bridge within 1km
Preise und Bedingungen
(12 Jahre und jünger)
- Andere Gebühren:
- 1.5% charge may apply on all vise charges
- Weitere Preisangaben:
- Dolphin Seafaris offers a free standby voucher for those passengers that do not see dolphins on the trip. The voucher is valid for the entire season, and is non refundable, non transferable. This stand by voucher is our way of saying thanks for choosing to see the dolphins in the wild. We also offer free tea, coffee, juice, fruit and muffins on all trips. T-shirts and dolphin usb flash drives are available to purchase onboard.