1 / 14
The Mataura River is world renowned for it’s "Match the Hatch" fishing, however we are spoilt for choice, with over 25 other rivers and streams within one hours drive from Gore.
I live and fish locally and consider it a privilege to guide visiting anglers on the Mataura and other Southland Rivers. I am a member of the New Zealand Professional Fishing Guides Association (NZPFGA).
After living here for many years I know the rivers intimately, and friendships with local landowners allow me access to some epic fishing spots.
I have fished in a number of countries including England, Wales, Finland, Austria and Canada, and can truthfully say that the Mataura River can hold it’s own with any water that I have been fortunate enough to fish.
- Barry has been in operations as a fishing guide since 2002
- Member and supporter of "Future Rivers" - a NZ river conservation organisation
- Access to epic fishing areas through knowing local farmers
Where to Stay
Find more Accommodation in Gore
Fly Fish Mataura, 86a Wentworth Street, Gore, Southland, 9710, New Zealand.
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Oct, Nov, Dec
Anlagen und Einrichtungen
- Nähe zum Flughafen:
- Invercargill (50min), Dunedin (1hr 45mins) Queenstown (2hrs)
- Nähe zum Busbahnhof
- Gore (3-5mins)
- Nähe zur Stadt:
- Inside Gore town boundary - minutes from town centre
Preise und Bedingungen
|Erwachsener||$430.00 - $750.00|
- Andere Gebühren:
- Prices are GST inclusive