1 / 3
Runs vary between 2,000 - 4,000 vertical feet of treeless skiing in sheltered basins, bowls and wide rolling mountain flanks through to steep chutes. HMH's heli-skiing terrain is vast.
This combined with a helicopter, professional guide and skiers/snowboarders of similar ability is what heli-skiing is all about.
Escape the everyday and treat yourself to the exhilaration of heli-skiing and experience the ambiance of a day in the Southern Alps. HMH will take you 'Above and Beyond' your expectations.
Harris Mountains Heli-Ski | Queenstown , The Station Building, Cnr Camp and Shotover Streets, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
- Operates 7 days a week in season, weather and snow conditions dependent. Day starts at 7am if operational.
- Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct
Anlagen und Einrichtungen
- Nähe zum Flughafen:
- 15 minutes drive from Queenstown Airport
- Nähe zum Busbahnhof
- 2 minute walk from the coach terminal
- Nähe zur Stadt:
- Located in central Queeenstown
Preise und Bedingungen
|Erwachsener||$940.00 - $1,490.00|
- Weitere Preisangaben:
- All reservations will be promptly acknowledged and confirmed by our reservations staff. Please note that reservations are subject to logistics including minimum numbers, weather and ability therefore clients are required to reconfirm the day prior to departure.