Stay on board or choose to stop at Matakana Island. You are picked up anytime on the same day at no extra cost. Spend an hour or a day on this beautiful islands. This is an idyllic beach visit. Beautiful beach walks, fishing, swimming and picnics are popular.
Wildlife includes blue penguins, sea birds, (marine mammals can be seen occasionally in season, including New Zealand fur seals, orcas, dolphins) Kewpie is a licensed Marine Mammal operator by law with New Zealand Department of Conservation.
Departure times: 11:00am 12:00pm 1:00pm 2:00pm 3:00pm.
Departure point: Pilot Wharf, Pilot Quay, Mount Maunganui.
Kewpie Cruises, Pilot Quay, Mount Maunganui, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand.
- December through to April: 11:00am 12:00 1:00 2:00 3:00pm Public and School holidays: 11:00am 12:00 1:00 2:00 3:00pm Bookings are recommended. Occassionally we are booked with group charters. We apologies if your preferred date and times are not available.
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jul, Sep, Nov, Dec
Anlagen und Einrichtungen
- Nähe zum Flughafen:
- 10 min drive from Tauranga Airport. 45min drive from Rotorua Airport. 2.5 hr drive from Auckland Airport
- Nähe zum Busbahnhof
- The buses arrive in Mount Maunganui at various stops, please call us for directions
- Nähe zur Stadt:
- 10min walk from Mount Maunganui. 10min drive from Tauranga city.
Preise und Bedingungen
(12 Jahre und jünger)
- Andere Gebühren:
- Youth 12 - 17yrs $15
- Weitere Preisangaben:
- Adults $30 Youth $12 - 17 years $15 Children under 12 years travel free if accompanied by family.