1 / 10
Overnighting on board the Milford Mariner or Milford Wanderer is a very special dinner, bed & breakfast experience.
Cruise to the open sea with our nature guide and friendly crew before anchoring for the night in sheltered Harrison Cove. Wildlife viewing opportunities. Meals and accommodation included.
- Milford Mariner
- Twin-share cabins with ensuite
- Activities: Kayaking or exploring the shoreline by small boat with our nature guide
- Departures late Sep - mid May
- Milford Wanderer
- Twin-share compartments & shared bathrooms
- Activities: Exclusive 1.5hr walk on the Milford Track or explore the fiord up close by small boat
- Departures Nov - Mar
- Coach connections available from Queenstown and Te Anau (extra cost).
Milford Sound Overnight Cruises, Real Journeys, Real Journeys Visitor Centre, Milford Wharf, Milford Sound, Fiordland, New Zealand.
- Open 7 days.
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Preise und Bedingungen
|Erwachsener||$298.00 - $460.00|
(14 Jahre und jünger)
|$149.00 - $230.00|
- Weitere Preisangaben:
- Prices are valid from 1 November 2015 – 30 September 2017 and are per person based on a twin-share cabin departing Milford Sound. Child rates apply for 1-14 yrs. Infants (0-12 mths) carried free of charge if sleeping in a cot, otherwise child rates apply. Cots can be used in twin cabins only. Passengers are to provide their own cot, unless by prior arrangement. If cancelling/amending a booking, a refund will only be granted when Real Journeys receives notification 5 days prior to departure.