The Palmerston North City i-SITE Visitor Centre is part of New Zealand's official nationwide Visitor Information Network.
Based in the middle of The Square, i-SITE Palmerston North's friendly staff will help you plan your perfect holiday, journey or adventure, with:
- Great tips and local insights on what to see and do
- Current event information
- Help with bookings for New Zealand travel, accommodation and activities
- Free daytime parking for cars and campervans in the CBD, right outside i-SITE
- Public toilets, baby change rooms and nice showers (you can even hire a towel)
- Free wi-fi
Palmerston North i-SITE Visitor Information Centre, The Square, Palmerston North, Manawatu, New Zealand.
- Monday to Thursday 9.00am - 5.30pm
Saturday 9.00am - 3pm
Public Holidays 9am-3pm, closed Christmas Day