1 / 21
Housed in an 1889 Category-One listed historic home, Pen-y-bryn is a luxury lodge where up to ten guests will enjoy the unparalleled elegance of a stately home steeped in the traditions of the real New Zealand. All five en-suite guest rooms are individually decorated and have their own charms.
Enjoy the use of our historic billiard table, or curl up in one of our many nooks with a book, or wander through our manicured gardens, or just make yourself comfortable in front of a roaring fire with a glass of our delicious local wine.
A proud member of the Chaine des Rotisseurs, Pen-y-bryn prepares gourmet meals using local and sustainable produce that combines the riches of New Zealand ingredients with classic preparations for a gourmet treat!
Pen-y-bryn Lodge, 41 Towey Street, Oamaru, Waitaki, 9401, New Zealand.
- 24 hours, 7 days.
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Anlagen und Einrichtungen
- Disabled Access
- Internet (Public Use)
- Licensed Bar
- Luggage Storage
- Safety Deposit Box at Reception
- Sky - communal
- Nähe zur Stadt:
- Very short drive; can be walked
- Anzahl der Zimmer:
Preise und Bedingungen
|(Oct - Apr)||(May - Sep)|
|pro Nacht||$625.00 - $1,050.00||$525.00 - $950.00|
- Andere Gebühren:
- We offer the choice of Bed and Breakfast or Dinner, Bed and Breakfast rates. Dinner can be added to a B&B booking up to 24 hours in advance.
- Weitere Preisangaben:
- Children aged 13 and above are welcome. If you are travelling with younger children, we reserve the right of refusal.