1 / 11
River Rats Raft and Kayak are one of New Zealand’s most professional and well-known rafting companies. They have over 30 years experience in providing customers with quality adventures. They pride themselves on their safety first culture and attention to detail.
Rafting on Kaituna (Grade 5) Awesome with a 7 metre waterfall, Wairoa (Grade 5) Wild (dates available on request), Rangitaiki (Grade 3-4) Adventurous, fun & beautifully scenic and Rangitaiki (Grade 2) Scenic and great for families.
Sledging Trips on the lower Kaituna River.
Kayaking freedom hire or guided tours. Paddle to a secluded beach,enjoy a hot water swim only accessible by boat or try and find the secret glow worm cave.
River Rats Raft & Kayak, Hangar 14S, 837 Te Ngae Road, Rotorua Airport, Te Ngae, Rotorua, 3074, New Zealand.
- Office hours: 7:30am - 10pm, 7 days. Departures 7 days a week. Limited Tours Christmas Day.
Anlagen und Einrichtungen
- Nähe zum Flughafen:
- iver Rats Raft & Kayak Head Office and Kaituna River Base is 5 minutes from the Rotorua International and Domestic Airport
- Nähe zum Busbahnhof
- River Rats Raft & Kayak Head Office and Kaituna River Base is 20 minutes from the main Rotorua Coach Terminal
- Nähe zur Stadt:
- River Rats Raft & Kayak Head Office and Kaituna River Base is 20 minutes from central Rotorua
Preise und Bedingungen
|Erwachsener||$35.00 - $149.00|
- Weitere Preisangaben:
- Child rate for the Rangitaiki Scenic River Grade 2 Only which can take as young as 5 years old.