The Farm Park has a wide and ever-expanding variety of farm animals that are a good example of what is farmed today in New Zealand.
Visitors get to feed and pet these friendly farm animals and get up-close encounters providing excellent photo opportunities.
There are often baby animals to bottle feed or cuddle with supervision of their handler.
The surrounding views include native bush, valleys and farm land. The Farm Park is nicely nestled in amongst all this and provides a peaceful and relaxed setting to enjoy the animals and get close to nature.
The German Angora Rabbits are also at the Farm Park for viewing and a shearing demonstration at 11:30am every day is included in the farm park entry fee.
Roselands Farm Park, 579 Fullerton Road , Waitomo Caves, Waitomo Caves, Hamilton - Waikato, 3943, New Zealand.
- Summer 10am-4pm, Winter 11am-2pm
Anlagen und Einrichtungen
- Nähe zum Flughafen:
- 66.1km from Hamilton International Airport or 185km from Auckland Airport
- Nähe zum Busbahnhof
- 4km to Waitomo Caves coach terminal
- Nähe zur Stadt:
- 4km from Waitomo Caves Village. 12.3km from TeKuiti, 17.9km from Otorohanga, 190km from Mt Ruapehu, 196km from Auckland CBD, 105km from Raglan, 142km from Rotorua, 143km from Taupo
Preise und Bedingungen
- Andere Gebühren:
- Bags of food are available to purchase for $2 each to feed to the animals.