1 / 3
Join us on this fascinating journey of discovery that begins in town where Rotorua’s rich history unfolds before you as we tour local landmarks and share stories and legends of the past.
The adventure continues as we venture out to the spectacular lake’s area for “Splashdown” into Lakes Tikitapu and Okareka. Visit a small lakeside community where the Duck’s elevation affords magnificent views of Mt Tarawera.
Suitable and fun for the entire family and all ages, with Rotorua Duck Tours you experience the once-in-a-lifetime thrill of riding in an authentic WWII amphibious “duck” as well as getting a great introduction to Rotorua and its attractions.
Rotorua City & Lakes Duck Tour, 1241 Fenton St, Rotorua Central, Rotorua, 3010, New Zealand.
- Summer - October through April 11am, 1pm, 3.30pm | Winter - May through September 11am, 2.15pm
Anlagen und Einrichtungen
- Nähe zum Flughafen:
- We are a scenic 15 minute drive from the Rotorua International Airport.
- Nähe zum Busbahnhof
- Our Duck Sotre is only minutes away from the Rotorua Bus Station.
- Nähe zur Stadt:
- Our Duck Store is located at 1241 Fenton St in the Rotorua CBD
Preise und Bedingungen
(16 Jahre und jünger)
- Weitere Preisangaben:
- Suitable and fun for the entire Family.