1 / 3
On the mighty Mokihinui River and at the northern end of the world-famous Old Ghost Road we are an oasis of rustic elegance. Mountain-biking, hiking, fishing, kayaking, gold-panning and four-wheel driving are just outside the door. Walking tracks range from peaceful strolls through the deep bush of our private 100 acres, or deep multi-day adventures, including NZ's longest single track ride, in the thousands of hectares of conservation land surrounding us. Our five guestrooms, each with ensuite, provide deep comfort and unique "tree house lofts." The main lodge's open stone fireplace, exposed beams and massive red beech dining tables take you back to a simpler time. In the high season we offer a licensed cafe for guests and visitors alike.
Rough and Tumble Bush Lodge, Mokihinui Road, Seddonville, Westport, West Coast, New Zealand.
- 24 hours, 7 days. Advance reservations required.
Anlagen und Einrichtungen
- Children Welcome
- Internet (Public Use)
- Licensed Bar
- Nähe zum Flughafen:
- 50 minutes north of Westport Airport (WSZ)
- Nähe zur Stadt:
- 45 minutes/50km north of Westport
- Anzahl der Zimmer:
Preise und Bedingungen
|pro Nacht||$190.00 - $270.00|
- Andere Gebühren:
- Includes continental breakfast.
- Weitere Preisangaben:
- Guest rooms can accommodate up to four people. Rates include continental breakfast. See http://www.roughandtumble.co.nz/rates.htm for complete rate information.