1 / 6
Steadfast is a beautiful 40 tonne gaff cutter built on the lines of Jolie Brise, the famous 1913 Le Havre pilot cutter. Her magnificent sailing qualities and natural charm, along with our friendly skipper and crew, will ensure a pleasurable and rewarding experience for all who sail with her.
Departing the wharf in Picton, our day sails are a wonderful way to enjoy the outstanding natural beauty of the Marlborough Sounds. Setting sail for the some of our favourite places, we’ll take advantage of the wind and enjoy a day on the water.
Overnight cruising offers guests an opportunity to experience a taste of the life at sea, with coastal passages and quiet nights spent at anchor. The coffee and freshly baked croissants are legendary.
Steadfast Traditional Sail, Lighthouse Cottage, RD3, French Pass (anaru), Marlborough, 7193, New Zealand.
- Business hours: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm. Vessel operated at any time.
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Oct, Nov, Dec
Anlagen und Einrichtungen
- Nähe zum Flughafen:
- French Pass is about 2.5 hours from Nelson airport; Picton is 10 minutes from small airport in Koromiko and half hour from Blenheim airport
- Nähe zum Busbahnhof
- Public transport is available from Picton or Nelson to Rai Valley (about 1.5 hours drive from French Pass), and pick up from there can be arranged.
- Nähe zur Stadt:
- French Pass is about 2.5 hours from Nelson or Blenheim; berth in Picton marina
Preise und Bedingungen
|Erwachsener||$85.00 - $295.00|
- Weitere Preisangaben:
- Afternoon Cruise $85/$45 per person includes afternoon tea. Minimum $300 per cruise. Overnight cruising $295/$150 per day per person, minimum $750 per day. Weather dependant. All cruises sailing out of Picton, French Pass, or Nelson by arrangement.